Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Support of the Antarctic Kittens

ArggGggg. I have to go to Whole Foods. In person. Yea, you know what I mean. Exiting the freeway. Parking a ways a way. Walking into it, with heels. Helpful people but narrow aisles and sensory overload. And guilt. "Maybe I SHOULD buy a CD at the counter to support Antarctic kittens, but its all plastic, and I could just Itunes it..and I don't really like the music..now why did I come IN here?" I have to look @ vitamin labels because where I usually get my vitamins (Amazon) does not post nutrition labels always. Dang. FD&C #40 red dye. Not good for ADHD apparently. I must have ingested some yesterday because I thought I would channel the lead singer of Chevelle and rock out in my Living Room last night. I did something to my knee.. : / My car is not electric.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments :

Post a Comment