Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ch ch Cha CHIA!

Chia pets. 'Member those? Ever get one? (I wish) Ever paid $20 for one? (No). It was always the most fought-over white elephant tho, right? Turns out we should have been EATING those seeds instead of painting them on clay sheep. I have finally found a way to eat disgusting egg whites. Modified "breakfast muffin": from Dr Oz: 1/4 cup ground flax
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp coconut oil
1 egg
1 packet stevia. Cook for 55sec or more in microwave. SPRINKLE w CHIA seeds! Ch Ch Cha muffin! Soooo good :p. Taste:Tacktastic! I'm testing whether I can handle the ground flaxseed. I got a bit "Winnie the Pooh" puffy yesterday, so, not sure if that was from flaxseed or something I ingested a few days ago. If it is, I can substitute potato flour. So, an experiment! EGGScellent!

No comments :

Post a Comment