Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'll be your freedom fighter!

Back from Singapore- land of dumplings and no PDA in public, to the land of dirty gum everywhere, being able to kiss my bf in public, allergy-free foods and nutritional information.

It's a good thing I have access again to light beer, my WW app and nutritional information. I put on 3lbs from all those goodies DESPITE all the WALKING EVERYWHERE.

It was actually very difficult to avoid all the wheat and grease-dumplings, toast, BUTTER, champagne and BEER.

I felt hungry ALL THE TIME. Was glad I gained only 3lbs. Gives me a week to get back to normal...

The dinosaurs may still be around if their hands could have held a can or box with nutritional info..
http://www.qwantz.com/comics/comic2-2299.png
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments :

Post a Comment