Friday, October 26, 2012

"If all you can do is walk in place during commercials, do it"

The quote that got me motivated to do Workout 1, week 1 AGAIN of Ms. Michael's Body Revolution.

The last one I did this week made me upchuck my rolled oats, vitamins, bioidentical compounded hormones$$ and Skinny B. Damn! That was a spendy hurl! And, as a grownup, unless you have fever, vomiting no excuse not to go to work : /

I was "pintering" and came across a fellow food blogger's vegan treats and started reading about Emily. OMFG. Hysterical! I can't stop reading it. www.TriumphWellness.com

And don't you know? I managed to get thru the ENTIRE workout, sans hurling and it was fairly easy!

Idk if I'm quite up to 5x week yet, but perhaps soon.

It's been 3 weeks since the donkey broke my nose. So I can't use that excuse anymore either...

Tomorrow night is dancing. Dressed as Minnie Deadmau5..so, we'll see what sort of trouble and hurling oCcurs..

In the meantime, I'll at least walk in place during the commercials.. ;)

Pic of me 14 lbs lighter. I'm getting closer...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments :

Post a Comment