Saturday, December 29, 2012

Year end cyber bully

As 2012 comes to a close, I've learned a few things:
1. That this food challenge is hard and sad
2. That I'm really hard on myself and a bit of a cyber bully to myself
3. That WW really worked for the first 11-14 lbs
4. That French and Asian foods agree with me
5. That I now hate chicken
6. That low-fat made me fatter
6. That my fiancé' loves me no matter what .
And that doing my blog via iPad is a challenge
And that 7 comes after 6.....
So, I won't make any resolutions here that are tough and Marine-like. I won't go to any more nutritionists because my body is truly not of this planet.

What will I do?
Continue to do WW online via the iPhone I will be getting soon.
Continue to increase my exercise by doing a variety of things.
Eat food that is Parisien or Asian and tasty
Drink red wine
Drink light beer
Invent
Dream
Taste
Love




No comments :

Post a Comment