Friday, August 3, 2012

Are you a SUPERDORK?

Do you like Cooking? (Um..yes). Do you like Muppets? (Yyess..). You're a DORK
Do you like tracking via apps? (Yess..). Do you take pics of your food? (Guilty..). You're a SUPERDORK. I just finished making a splendid salad with homemade blackberry vinagrette. Homemade, people (ok, I just mashed some berries with a few sprays of oil and balsamic). A few months ago I read somewhere that a guy knew his gf was a DORK because she liked cooking. And muppets. I love both plus aforemntioned WW geeky apps and my phone camera. So, I suppose I am a SUPERDORK. "SD". Cape. Tutu. Yea, I can picture it... SUPERDORK Chicken Salad: 3 0z chicken breast-cooked and sliced. Greens. Handful of mashed berries + 2 tsp balsamic vinagar+3 sprays olive oil. 1/2 avocado (I like mine w Shiracha sauce in middle). Toss salad. Place avocado strategically on plate to eat last as a treat.
8 WW points.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments :

Post a Comment